Sunday, October 9, 2011

Its been a week

So it's been a week since my last ride and I am starting to go a little crazy here in Calgary, I can see some mountains, I have been looking at some road routes around the city but I can't do any of it.

My bike shipped out 8 hours after I left Pembroke I didn't figure that it would take an extra 4 days to get here seeing as it should just get packed on a bus and follow me. I like the good old days when you could just pay to take something like that with you on the bus and be responsible to move it from bus to bus on your own. Now I sit here just waiting for my bike to show up.

I would really like for it to show up before Tuesday seeing as I would like to use it to get to my new work. Plus if timing works out I could make it up to one of the weekly cyclocross races here in the city.

Well here's hoping that I get a call from greyhound today so I can enjoy some good Calgary fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment